Ayurveda is an ancient system of natural healing that has its origins in the Vedic culture. Ayurvedic Massage, also known as Abhyangam, is one of the most common Ayurvedic therapies.
In this course, the whole body is massaged with Ayurvedic oil from top to toe, in a traditional way.
The massage will be the deep tissue massage (kind of Reike) and will last for around 90 minutes. After completing the massage, you will enjoy the mud bath and then breakfast.
Our certified masseur will take you in a state of deep relaxation. After this massage you will feel rejuvenated, recharged and free from any physical bondage.
Some benefits of this program are given below:
- Gives healthy & glowing skin
- Provides strength and increases the immunity
- Helps to relive stress, tension, body stiffness and aids relaxation
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
- It provides good eyesight, sleep, and glowing skin
- Eliminates toxins from the body through the pores
- Makes the skin smoother, softer and rejuvenated
Cost - USD $17.00, duration:70 to 90 minutes)